Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Warming Up

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Seeing Inside. I believe I made this when I first started experimenting with reversing the background and foreground colors- Though in this case, it might have been easier to just rotate the image itself before I applied the deformations. I also put in just a little bit of smoke too: That almost always looks better in the end product than at the start, where it looks like a bunch of scribbles.

When I carried the garbage can down to the road this morning, I was surprised by how almost warm it felt. It could be that I am adapting somewhat to the more or less constant chill that we have had during the past week, but I'm not going to argue with it! This is one bod that simply does NOT like to be cold! It will still take some time to melt the snow off, but I've a feeling we will see considerably more of just that than we would have yesterday.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers....

2 comments: