Monday, June 1, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image, which I titled Mooncrystal, isn't so much an accident as an experiment. It's amazing what just a different frame can do to a picture.

The same is true with how you look at life situations: Sometimes a problem that looks insurmountable from one angle actually becomes simple from another- or even a stepping-stone to a larger solution.

With that in mind, I will include a quote from the same source as the item about the Analyst in Every Woman:

> "I am free to be just who I am at any point in time
> I live the aspects of myself within the cosmic rhyme
> Teacher, mother, lover, friend; all these belong to me
> It matters not what you expect; I am who I should be."

In a way, the above paragraph is what I've been trying to describe in my recent scribblings. But the writer has expressed it beautifully, succinctly, and without any wasted words.

No comments:

Post a Comment