Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Monday


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

This isn't quite what I was after: Apparently I keep tripping on a bug with the flood-fill in paint shop pro. But I was able to get around the worst of it by switching to Paint for the finish.

It's another Monday, and for now things aren't too hot. I'm not betting on that lasting for too long, though. I probably ought to go check on my fig tree and blueberry bushes later on today.

I had a nice visit with my parents yesterday. My father actually is starting to look good! For a while stress was making him uncomfortable at the least. But now that he has a job that he can actually enjoy and that is actually as secure as anything can be these days, he is beginning to relax. I hope the trend continues.

They were pleased to hear that I've applied to continue my education. So now I had better go on through with it! Wish me luck, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment