Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stars and Butterflies


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Somewhere In The Night. Some amazing images from the Hubble Space craft serve as a model for this, and while the picture doesn't match those photographs by any stretch of the imagination, it does serve as a reminder that there are, after all, still beautiful things to see.

Talk about butterflies in the stomach! I think I finally managed to clear the way to get that financial aid I need to start taking those college courses I've been talking about. I still am not quite sure how to make everything come together- But I'm not going to actually worry about it. For one thing, I actually won't have to deal with some of this legalese in the future. That suits me just fine, since it makes my brain hurt!

Just remember that even when your life seems to be in an uproar, most of what you see is actually the flutterings of butterflies. And over all the stars still shine where they have for millions of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment