Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

And well, Boo! I just ran into a hitch with my college plans. It's not insurmountable, by any means. But it does mean I have to delay my start just a bit. It will be well worth it, though.

Today's image is titled Fire And Ice. I may change that, since there is a star where the two meet. I would say that despite the fantasy-ish feel to both the picture and the title thereof, it is actually appropriate since there are two different forces in opposition. And who will win, after all?

I do have some good news to report today. You may remember that I spoke of a lady who was in danger of losing her home because of a former roomie. Well, she has found a new place to live. And according to what she said, it is positively delightful! The poor lady will be mighty tired by the time the moving is all done: She has to sort and pack around her work hours. But it will be worth it for her to have a home she can actually call her own.

Please join me in wishing her the best.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Shawna! I'll pass your wishes on to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'allo ducks! Ain't it cool when somebody (especially somebody you don't know) comments on your blog? Watch out though--sooner or later you'll get a crazy who comments...

    ReplyDelete