Friday, June 12, 2009

The Rest is Unfinished...


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

As you've noticed by now, I do engage in a bit of fantasy artistry now and then. This especial piece is titled Moons and Tree, and it features a setting where the sky has not one but three moons. I started it for a contest that one of my RPGs was holding, but never could quite finish it to my satisfaction. Since there were a number of more skilled artists already in the contest, I bowed out- Though some time I may go ahead and share it with the Gamemasters.

This calls to mind a number of other projects I really ought to complete: At least 3 stories, 1 college degree, and 1 business venture involving another blog come to mind.

The degree will be done: There is no question about that. As for the tales, I do apologize for the waiting on those!

So, Gentle Readers, if I seem to be slacking by all means nag me!

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment