Saturday, June 20, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is yet another piece of Accidental Art. As usual, I was trying for another effect- and got a pleasant surprise instead. This one I titled Unearthly Ship, since it looked like a green crescent moon with a kind of strange sail attached.

When I announced to my on-line friends and family last night that the last barrier between me and my education was down, I pretty much had to duck the bouncing people! They were so incredibly excited about it! Just wait until I get my degree and start going places!

I would like so very much to build my dream home and move myself and my husband, and perhaps a few of those friends into it. We've all been down on our luck, some more than others. It would be great that we could share our little slice of paradise now.

Until we meet again, Gentle Readers.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed this! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Shoot for the stars girl (and if you only hit the moon think how far you've gone...)

    ReplyDelete