Friday, June 5, 2009

Here Comes The Sun


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

As you've noticed by now, I try to remain upbeat about things- Even the constant rains and storms we've had the past few days.

But even I can take so much dreary grey weather, so today I created my own little bit of sunshine to share. I titled it Here Comes the Sun. Somehow the thought of walking down a road with flowers in the grass and a few boulders to sit on is appealing.

A few times, my husband and I have gone walking, He would have his camera so he could take photos of things we find. We haven't gone walking in a while though. That should change: It would be good for both of us.

Perhaps twenty minutes away is a marvelous little store that sells gourmet chocolates and other goodies you won't find in your local market. The ladies there helped me select a gift for a friend who was in serious need of a pick-me-up: A box of assorted chocolate truffles. And on the way there is another shop that opened just a little bit afterwards, one that sells frozen yogurt. I've not been there yet, but it is on my list of places to explore.

It's actually surprising what you can find if you actually get out to look around, instead of driving or relying on a television set.

May you never run out of surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment