Saturday, June 6, 2009


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

We seem to finally have a break from the storms, though I'm not betting on it lasting for very long.

Today's image is yet another one that was started in Paint, and finished with Paint Shop Pro. I titled it Into The Sun, since it's supposed to be depicting a sunrise. I'm not really happy with how some of it came out, but I can tweak it later.

I'm expecting a visit from my family later today. It has been a while since we've actually gone to see them, and while my husband and I aren't exactly sure when we will. We do intend to do so some time- and perhaps even bring them a few goodies while at it.

I don't have any deep thoughts to share at the moment- But enjoy the image, and by all means think of where your road will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment