Friday, June 19, 2009


Good afternoon, Gentle Readers!

Today I present yet another of my star-in-the-dark images. This one was an experiment with a starburst, a couple of rectangles for a frame, and a couple of flood-fills. It does show a couple of interesting possibilities for future projects.

Finally that last little hitch between me and my college aid has been taken care of! And it's about time. Huge kudos for the lady in the Social Security office that helped us with it! I'm sorry I didn't get her name, but she knows who she is.

Afterwards, my husband and I stopped at La Tolteca- a local Mexican restaurant that serves real Mexican food instead of Americanized Mexican fast food. The salsa was incredibly spicy- but I can guarantee that if you had a cold when you started eating it, you wouldn't for long! And the servings were huge. I ended up bringing home about half of mine. My husband tried to eat all of his- but he simply can't handle it. Needless to say, a nap was very much in order.

It was a nice way to begin a Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment