Sunday, June 28, 2009


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is one of several I did as an experiment with starburst light. I technically can't call this an accident, since I really didn't know what would happen- but it wasn't quite planned either.

Yesterday's post was an eulogy to several departed stars- and you won't find me commenting on those very often. So it's time to talk of something else.

It was a bear- But yesterday my husband and I finally set up our air conditioner for the season. And wow, what a difference it has made! I'm actually fairly comfortable! I've proven to myself that I can actually endure without that convenience, but why should I when I don't have to? My husband slept a long time afterwards. He certainly needed it!

The Fourth of July holiday is coming, and I won't be posting during that weekend: I'll be out of town and without internet access. But when I get back, I hopefully will have new things to talk about.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment