Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stormy


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Lightning. I'm not seeing any storms right now, but I have a friend way over in Missouri who is having to keep an eye on a rather nasty cell. Hopefully it will be calmed down somewhat when it reaches us. The storm does have one good side effect: It is producing some much-needed cooling breezes.

I just went out this morning to take some more coffee grounds to my plants and saw that my squash actually has an open blossom! I don't know that I'll get to enjoy any of it, but it was a little spot of sunshine.

For those who don't have that, I present a video of a performance by Eddie Rabbit titled "I Love a Rainy Night":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMZ4amjbqhU

Enjoy, Gentle Readers!

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, storms...

    Don't like 'em here in the desert. It cools things off VERY BRIEFLY then leaves a mess for WEEKS!!!

    ReplyDelete