Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kicking Off Summer


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

And Happy Solstice/Official First Day of Summer/Sunday!

Today's image was by Ron Venable, and he titled this piece of fractal art Solstice Dance. So now I bring it to you to enjoy!

Those of you who have been following know that I've been experiencing summer for a few weeks now, interspersed with a few cool days. After checking this morning's satellite, I'm convinced that the cool days are going to stay away for a while.

I also present a little song by the group ABBA: Summer Night City!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTW_Dtte_iE

This group hasn't played in a while that I know of, but they were good!

I'm looking forward to cook-outs and stuff from my garden, nights of star-gazing and a bright future just over the horizon.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment