Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chill Morning Thoughts


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image, Shadowed Ruby, represents the start of a new series of experiments. By now, you would have noticed I've done a lot of work with light: Now I should see what I can do with its obverse.

It has gotten even colder here than it was yesterday. According to the forecast, it won't stay that way. But I believe what we have is a harbinger of a long chill to come. My husband doesn't like snow, and I don't really blame him: We do have a steep drop on the other side of the road leading to our place. But frankly, a good solid freeze is exactly what we need.

Yesterday's work on my project was interesting. I did find a few features in my programs that could be either helps or hindrances, depending on how they're approached. But now that I've made a good start, the rest should come fairly easily.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment