Friday, October 16, 2009

Furry Study Partners


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

This morning, I'm taking a small break from my autumn-themed images. I'm looking at a week of chill and rain, and don't really need a reminder of what time of year it is. But never fear! I will get back to it soon!

You know, it's really strange how fast a book can attract a feline: Wednesday, when I was studying and had all my books stacked around me, I almost couldn't keep Galahad off my lap! But Thursday and so far today, he's been quite content to sleep on the bed nearby while I'm typing. Now I wonder if I should read my textbooks to him! Just a few days ago, my friend with the little dog talked about how her furry companion would pout at her if she stopped reading.

Talk about incentive to study!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment