Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Waltzing With Bears!


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

I don't have a bear image to go with today's title, so I chose this fun little image. Like many others, it is something of an experiment.

Yesterday, a friend found this on Youtube. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbNp7kDwvsE

I suppose you're wondering why I'm talking about bears today. Well, a friend of mine had one come calling last night while she was out walking her little dog. You've heard me talking about this lady and her dog before. It's not the first time she has had a bear amble through- But it's one thing to know they're there, and another to see a huge black shape coming through a field toward you. She just calmly told the dog it was time to go in. The dog didn't argue- which is a little bit of a surprise from a Chihuahua/Terrier mix. The wee doglet's predecessor would have done his darndest to attack!

I'm going to have to fix that lack of a bear picture.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment