Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall and Future


Good morning, Gentle Readers!

I promised myself that I would create a series of autumn-themed images, and this is the first one titled simply Autumn. I have a few more that I am saving for later, of course- including one that I made early in my experiments with distortions. That one will be a surprise, for those who like such things.

It was very cool outside when I carried out the garbage this morning, and according to the forecast it's not really going to get hot for the rest of the week. I hope we do get a cold winter, surprising as that might seem to those of you who are acquainted with my love of creature comforts: Hopefully it will kill off a number of pests.

There are a number of things that concern me. By this time next year, I want to be in an entirely different location, for one thing. But I've got to figure out how to make it happen. If anyone has ideas that can work starting right about now, I would love to hear them!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment