Thursday, October 1, 2009

Early Morning


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

I normally would be just getting up right about now. And indeed, I probably ought to have tried to sleep a little longer. But what was the point when I couldn't get comfortable? And when something was nudging at me most insistently?

I don't try to argue with these nudges any more: They have proven to be reliable and indeed profitable in the past. And while I do have a project coming due in- you guessed it, school!- I think there is something more involved. While I do have a hunch about my potential table-top business, it's one of those things that about has to be a wait-and-see thing.

It could be a key: I did read an article a few months ago about a lady who became a millionaire by building a business from decorating sandals. If she can do it with plastic sandals, then I can with my computer programs. Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment