Friday, October 9, 2009

Woo-Hoo!


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

And guess what: Last night, my husband managed to get a pair of tickets to the next local performance of Lord of the Dance. Michael Flatley- the creator thereof- most likely won't be taking the lead role: While he can still dance circles around a lot of youngsters, the lead is demanding, and he isn't young. Today's image- Irish Cross by Ron Venable- is in honor of that.

A few months ago, a friend found a group of Celtic Dance videos on Youtube and pointed me at them. Needless to say, I'm hopelessly addicted now! Not that I didn't thoroughly enjoy Irish dance before: A group that performed at a local theme park for the season a few years ago had already turned me on to it. The group was called Irish Thunder. I wonder where they are now.

In any case, I mean to watch everything: I may never get a chance like this again.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments: