Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rainy Day Gratitudes


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Oak. I may change that later, though. I was a bit surprised to be able to find the browns on my color palette while working on this, but it was an experiment well worth doing.

Today I am extremely grateful for coffee! It's cold and wet and rainy outside. No wonder I was late waking up!

I'm also grateful for nice new socks. That may sound funny, but my toes don't like being cold, and the cold damp is calculated to make them become just that.

I'm grateful that I was able to finish turning in my weekly assignments for the school yesterday. Now I have the rest of the week to work on my end-of-term projects. I'm sure Galahad will be pleased with the end of the work too: He wanted so much to get in my lap, but he can't sit still- and he's a big kitty! Needless to say, he got pushed off a lot.

Speaking of end-of-term projects, I really ought to focus a bit more on them. I think I have a handle on the business one, though I'll want to look over the requirements for it again. The critical thinking one is another matter. So it goes: The work isn't going to go away just because I want it to.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. Tigger,our paths cross again, I just posted about coffee, too! Anyway, glad to find you here and will be "tuned in"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, D'Coda! I'll be 'tuned in' to you too, even if I do lurk a lot!

    ReplyDelete