Monday, October 19, 2009

Early Taste of Winter


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Some of us are getting an early taste of winter this week: Unusually strong cold fronts and unusually powerful low pressure systems have formed in various parts of the country- including near where my parents are. So today I'm offering an image with more of a spring feeling to it titled Lavender Blue, Lavender Green.

Today is promising to be incredibly busy with school. I have a lot of work to do, including wrestling with a few completely alien concepts. It's time to bring out Ye Olde Yellow Pad again! I seem to have even more trouble without it.

I looked at some of the stuff for my next block of classes too. I have only one word for the moment: Wow! Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment