Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rainy Morning


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Autumn Moons- but that may be changed. I was experimenting with an area of the color spectrum that I usually don't touch when I made this. Enjoy!

I managed to get my mini-powerpoint done last night. It wasn't really due until today, but I didn't feel like leaving it hanging over me. At least it was only a small one instead of one of the huge monsters! Now to finish the rest of my course work...

I do have a small issue with a change the school made about 9 weeks ago: They decided to put the syllabuses where the students can't access them until the course starts. Personally, I think that is a mistake. The students now have little chance to prepare and familiarize themselves with the material they will be studying, and that's hard on people who need more time to let things set in and to shift the gears of their minds, so to speak.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment