Friday, October 23, 2009

Scholarly Musings


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Star of Fall. I tried to bring a pair of autumn-associated colors together in a starburst pattern. I've yet to really figure out how to do it without a visible line for a divider, but that will be for a future experiment.

Time has passed so quickly since I started school. I honestly didn't even try to see into the third block when I picked up the textbooks again, but it starts in just a couple of weeks. Perhaps that is for the best: I spend less time worrying about things that haven't happened yet. In any case, it is considerably less boring than video games become after a while. There is always something new going on, something which a lot of kids don't realize on a conscious level until they become adults.

Now that I think about it, a lot of gaming systems cost nearly as much as a good college course. Perhaps parents need to think about that when trying to decide what to get for Christmas!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment: