Friday, October 2, 2009

Over The River And Through The Woods...


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

And I am speaking literally: I will be out of town for the weekend to visit my parents. I had thought to skip this weekend, but a couple of things happened to change my mind.

One is the Autumn Days festival near where my parents live. It's largely a gathering of music, games, food, and crafts held in part to raise money for other ventures in town. During the past few years, the festivals hadn't been as good as the first one I saw. But I am told that the fest is coming back with a roar. So this I gotta see!

Another thing is that my nephew wants to come up with my husband and me to see it. The lad has been a source of concern for the family lately: He's more naive than even I was at his age, and that's pretty bad. And he has gotten into trouble before by not thinking. Hopefully he'll mind us this time.

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment