Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ways of Thinking


Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Ball. I decided that I needed to get away from the darker colors for a while, so I created this instead.

Today I am borrowing inspiration from a number of sources. One of them is a friend in Canada who always seems to be cheerful in spite of any number of problems. The other is from a new writer in one of my gardening forums who seems to be quite knowledgeable in a number of matters, including wildcrafting. Today I am going to write a list of things I am grateful for.

1) My health. While I do have a number of problems (who honestly doesn't?), I've never been healthier in my life.
2) My mind. It has been great learning things at the University of Phoenix online.
3) Sue and Vivian, two of my teachers at the University. These ladies have been wonderfully responsive to my questions, and have put forth a tremendous effort to make the material easy to understand. Way to go!
4) My husband, who spoils me rotten every chance he gets.
5) My cats. While they can (and do!) demand attention, they're so loving that it's hard to stay angry at them for long even when they do things they know they're not supposed to.
6) My computer, which allows me to remain in contact with my friends.
7) My talents, which permit me to create both in images and in writing.

What are you grateful for today?

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment