Sunday, November 8, 2009

And Now For Next Week's News!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Lime. It's probably the easiest thing I'm going to do this coming week: When I got a look at my syllabus, I found that the coming Discussion Questions were what would have been considered Essay Questions in my old courses!

I set myself up for it though, all but daring the instructors to let me have it! I daresay it surprised them just a bit. I will miss talking with Sue and Vivian, but I do still have their contact information. One thing I should try to do tomorrow or Tuesday is write them thank-you notes.

Another thing I need to do is sort through the stuff on my shelves and see what I can store away: I need the space for my school work.

So it goes!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment