Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Turn The Page...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Hillside Light Show. Looking at it, I can see that in many ways it's incomplete. But it does provide a backdrop that I might use for something else later.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting Kate and Dana, my new instructors. I think I've made a good impression on them, but I do have work that is as of yet undone. That doesn't really matter, though: I'm ahead of the game with the weekly work at least.

I also stepped into my former classrooms to post good-byes to my previous classmates and teachers. Now, I'm not one to wax nostalgic about school, or about any place that I used to be: Far more often, things have happened that I would just as soon forget. But the people I've left behind are good people, with big dreams. And some of them are putting down problems even bigger than mine. I wish them the best of luck- The very best.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment