Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More Gratitudes

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled A Few Petals. Who would have known that computer graphics could be so much fun?

I promised I would talk about more things to be grateful for. So...

I am grateful for the sounds of birds chattering as they gather to go south. They can get loud at times, but it's the sound of life not of someone trying to pound my ears to death.

I am grateful for my health and mind. With these, I can help people who are in need.

I am grateful for chocolate! That warm dark sweet delicacy can make nearly anything seem better!

Believe it or not, I am grateful for paper. Paper is a wonderful medium for expressing and exploring thoughts, for holding words that I might wish to see later, or for holding pictures that can give so much pleasure.

What are you grateful for today?

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment