Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is an oldie but goodie titled Crystal Ball. I apologize for not writing yesterday: I was extremely busy trying to get some sizable homework assignments done. But it was well worth the effort, so now I can get back to writing here!

As you would have noticed, we are now into the Thanksgiving Holiday. So I will talk about things to be thankful for yet again.

I am thankful for coffee! That beverage has been my faithful companion through many hours of working, writing, and thinking.

I am thankful for my husband having the day off! He needs the break. A day of relaxing will do him a world of good.

I am thankful for my cats, who remind me not to take things too seriously.

And I am thankful for my friends of the Internet, who have been wonderfully supportive and inspiring in my endeavors!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. I am one of your biggest fans, and will always be right behind you...cheering you on. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete