Monday, November 2, 2009

Woo-Hoo Part Deuce!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

I'm down to two assignments for this block of classes, and one of those is most of the way done. The second half proved to be a bit more difficult to handle than I bargained for, but so what? I still have it pretty solidly wrestled to the ground! The other assignment will require some thought, but it will be a form of thinking I am familiar with.

Today's image is titled Red-Green Shadows. It is indeed an experiment with shadowing, though it probably doesn't look like it. I think I finally have a handle on how that tool in my program works, though I still have to figure out a few of the quirks. I suppose I ought to see what else I can do about winter images as well as autumn. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment