Monday, November 30, 2009

Surprise! Well, maybe...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

After having written in so late last night, I'm sure you are just a bit surprised to hear from me again while it is morning. But here I am!

Today's image is a brand new creation that I titled Another Ornament. Last night, I finally figured out how to make one of my tools actually let go of stuff, short of saving and closing the picture altogether. I admit, that was fun! And now that I've finally gotten a handle on that, I'll be able to share more things with you.

I will have my hands full today: Some of the work that I meant to get done Friday wasn't. But that's not a problem: It's not really due until tomorrow. Still, I would like to pull ahead just a bit more so there will be less pressure on during the final weeks of the courses. Wish me luck!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment