Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday Wow!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

First, I must beg your pardon for the rushed tone of yesterday's post: Yesterday my computer system warned me that it was going to restart after getting a few upgrades, instead of giving me the option to wait for a while. I was lucky, in a way: The entry of the day was the last of my usual morning correspondence.

Today's image is titled Pink Tourmaline. The original background is a deeper pink, with a lighter one becoming the star image. Then I used blue to give it a shape, rather than have it float around like a kind of ghost.

This may sound strange- but I think school has been good for my health! I was getting pretty flabby for a while, and was getting concerned about how winded a walk up to the local mall was making me. But I started pacing a lot while thinking about the answers to some school stuff. Today when I stepped out after the power went out, I wasn't breathing that hard at all when I got to the mall! I may get back into my former trim yet! I should tell Sue and Vivian: I think it would tickle them no end.

Speaking of the power outage, when I went out to get some breakfast and especially coffee, I saw a steam shovel that had been used for digging in front of a home. I do wonder if that was what caused the outage. I met a gentleman at the mall who goes there to walk: Apparently the same outage got him too. At least, he reported an outage about the same time.

I've finished my assignments for this block of classes. Now I can start reading the texts for my next block! A friend and I have a bit of a joke about how we're going to scare the teachers by diving in like that. A couple of days ago, there was a letter announcing that the end dates of the classes were being adjusted to allow for a winter break. I'm figuring that will just give some extra time to study and do whatever else was needed.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment