Sunday, November 15, 2009

Things that make one go Awwwwww!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

As you can see, I did not make this picture. A friend of mine who lives in New Zealand, and who has a remarkable talent for finding the hilarious or unusual did. Thank you for sharing! My friend with the wee dog says that the said pup would positively demand that she bring this little guy home, if he saw it.

I've bothered you about school and so on for a very long time. So today, I thought I would talk about something else- such as the little donkey.

Lately, I've been shown a lot of pictures of love demonstrated by our furry little friends: Kitties cuddling with birds and mice, of all things! Puppies and cats being pals, children feeding baby skunks even. For those of you who have been following me a long time, you may remember that I talked of a video showing how an elephant even was best friends with a dog- and when the dog got hurt, the elephant wouldn't leave that corner of her range that was near where her friend was, until the dog was able to romp and play with her again.

We all need more aww! moments.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment