Friday, November 6, 2009

Things to Think About

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Floating Amethyst. I really want some way to define it just a little better, but I presently am not sure how to do that without damaging the whole. Perhaps I'll find a way later.

My academic counselor called yesterday. I have to say I was a bit flabbergasted: I really don't consider myself to be a genius, but I was successful in my attempt to maintain that 4.0 grade average. Can we say Faint-Thud? Anyway, I was looking over some of my requirements for my background education and found a number of items I could really sink my teeth into. That's not hard any more, though: Contrary to expectations, Introductory to Business was a lot of fun! Even if I did get scared by that power-point presentation that was due early in a week after I had spent a weekend out!

So now I have a page full of notes about the various courses, and I've read a chapter from one of the new ones coming up. Early starts are good!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment