Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time to relax?

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Blue Star. It was one of the first things I made when I decided to step away from autumn and holiday pictures, and as you can see it is in my preferred range of colors. I might try making this in yellows, oranges, and so on. There's also another picture I want to try to remake: I'm not at all happy with how it turned out the first time, though there were no problems until the save. I think I know where the bug was, though.

This morning since my classes are pretty solidly taken care of, I'll start reading through my new texts. Watch out, whoever my new teachers are!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today and really like it! Thanks for the good thoghts!

    ReplyDelete