Sunday, November 29, 2009

Home Again, Home Again...

Good Evening, Gentle Readers!

My husband and I have not been home long, and we've been bouncing ideas off of each other for business ventures. So in honor of that, I am kicking off the after-Thanksgiving holiday season with Ornaments.

He is wanting to offer to consult individuals and small businesses in the use of Linux computer systems. Lately he has been quite disenchanted with Microsoft, and so has been using other operating systems. He has learned quite a lot, and has shown me a few times. In truth, the basic use of Linux is not terribly different from that of Windows. It does require some adjusting in one's mind set, but that is about all. I'll tell you more about that when he is ready to reveal more!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment