Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Raspberry-Lime Ball. The reason is pretty much self-explanatory. I think the next time I try something like this, I'll use a brighter raspberry.

A few days ago, I took a deep breath and dove into the world of online shopping. Courtesy of my school, I had a gift card to use. It was a marvelous godsend to help with some of my holiday shopping. But oh boy, the hoops I had to go through to get the items! To be fair, the people I bought from did need to know where to send stuff.

Now, one of the objects that was supposed to arrive yesterday was not delivered: The carrier instead left a note about how I wasn't home. I've no idea what this person was talking about: While I can't watch the door while watching the screen, I most certainly was listening. And I didn't hear anyone on the porch. It might help if the carrier knocked to let me know it was me needed, not one of my neighbors.

That can be handled somewhat: Today is nice and sunny, so I can be outside raking the yard. No carrier will be able to claim I wasn't responsive to the door that way!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment