Monday, November 16, 2009

Give Thanks...

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Monarch because of the colors I chose to use in it. The image itself is really apropos of nothing at all today, but I thought you might enjoy it.

Thanksgiving is approaching quickly, so I thought today would be a good day to talk about things one is thankful for.

I am thankful for the Veterans who gave their all so that I might have the power of choice.

I am thankful for my husband, who spoils me rotten whenever he can and supports me whole-heartedly.

I am thankful for Michelle, Heather, Sue, Vivian, Dana, and Kate- Six wonderful ladies who work as teachers for the University of Phoenix. Thanks to them, my education is no longer as full of holes as it used to be, but I have found more things that I can learn. Truly, I would be bored stiff if I spent all my time playing video games!

I am thankful for Galahad and Egraine, the kittens- now fully-grown cats- that my husband and I brought home several years ago. They have been endless sources of affection and entertainment with their antics.

I will list more things to give thanks for tomorrow, Gentle Readers.

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment