Monday, November 23, 2009

Good News and Thoughts

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Cupcake Crown. In itself, it isn't that good. But it does demonstrate a few of the surprises I've found while exploring my programs. The cupcakes are in honor of a bit of silliness a few friends and I have been enjoying recently.

Last night when I went to bed, I was feeling pretty overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of homework I have to do this week- before going out of town for the weekend. But this morning, it doesn't really look so bad. All hail the power of copy-paste! After all, some of it is just a basic reorganization of work I've already done. And I was sure to get a copy of a manual that I needed, so I don't have to go on-line to get it.

I do have another bit of good news: My husband thinks that he can get a sort-of vacation from his job this coming week. He does need the break, and we can see about setting up Starfire Images as an actual company instead of just a theoretical one. Wish me luck, and if you want a little something nice for your wall let me know!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment