Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Computer Thought

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Threads of Light. I had noticed a number of things happening when I tried adding lines then a distortion, so I thought I would see what I could make deliberately.

I have my coffee, and all is right with the world! My assignments are turned in, and after a night of web surfing to find some other stuff I decided it was time to relax just a little. I did install a different antivirus from my previous one, which was AVG. Apparently AVG 9 just doesn't get along well with Windows XP: I'm not seeing any lag now. I still am not sure what was causing the lag though.

No matter. Did you know that sometimes one feels like one can't breathe when one has to depend on a lagging computer? I suppose that it's a sign of how dependent I've become on the cantankerous machine.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. I get SO frustrated when my computer starts doing the "lag dance". I swear it does it on purpose, especially on those days when I have things to do...NOW DAMN IT!!! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::LOL!:: Indeed! Well- Avira seems to be working well as antivirus, and isn't fighting with my computer.

    ReplyDelete