Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Begining of November

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

It is now the first day of November. The time change has occurred- which means the kitties won't be happy campers because they have to wait an extra hour for their meals. It's wet and rainy outside, so it will be hard to see the leaves at their best colors. I'm not going to complain about the rain, though: Having lived through several droughts and seen more, I think I prefer the alternative!

Today's image is titled Stained Glass. I'm not sure exactly what I was trying to do when I made this, but like most of my work, this is the result of a happy accident.

Yesterday was quite busy with my assorted groups: I decided to add a couple more to my reading list, and thinking about what to do with a couple more of them. There is one that I have a tale started on that I really ought to get back to and finish: Right now I've got my poor hero stuck out in the middle of nowhere- literally!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment