Thursday, November 12, 2009

Talk about excitement!

Good evening, Gentle Readers!

Please forgive the lateness of this post: Mother Nature has not been cooperative, and the power has been threatening to go out all day long!

The remnants of Tropical Storm Ida have been giving us a Nor'easter with plenty of wind and rain. For those who are not familiar with the term Nor'easter, it's a kind of wind and rain storm that comes from the northeast. It's not quite as strong as a tropical storm or hurricane, but it can get pretty strong. In areas with plenty of trees, it can and will cause power outages.

My husband and I have been fortunate: For once, we were among the people that kept power while some of our neighbors didn't.

I did manage to get my required school work in for the week and make a start on the other project. But I need to get a few final details squared away on it before I really dig into it.

I do have one more piece of good news, albeit minor: Other than just a teeny bit of sneezing and coughing, the cold is gone! Yay! Now I can concentrate on the stuff that needs to be done! I guess the germs couldn't stand the floods of hot tea I aimed at them.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment