Friday, November 27, 2009

Over The River And Through The Woods...

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image isn't my work, as you can see: I found it in Photobucket, and saw it had been placed there by a person called Steppyville. Thank you for sharing!

My husband and I will be going out of town for the weekend. I'm not sure if it will be today or tomorrow, but it has become a tradition with our family to celebrate holidays with my parents during the following weekend. I think my parents would rather we celebrated the holiday during the holiday, but given my husband's job that's not really practical.

Later on today I'll be making brownies. Mother won't be able to eat much of them since she's diabetic, but it is a small indulgence. And meanwhile I can always enjoy them myself!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment