Monday, November 9, 2009

Sniffles and Spring...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Spring. Of course, we haven't had winter yet and I don't want to wish a season away. But right now, I could use that warming sensation.

Something has happened that hasn't in a while: I've come down with a really-truly cold! That's not really special in itself, of course. But I had successfully dodged them for a number of years, and the last thing I want or need is to be distracted from my school work by sniffles.

Not that I'm going to let that stop me, of course: I've already tended to a couple of assignments for my new courses, and an item for my capstone project for one of them. I'm going to spend an awful lot of time studying though: There is some unfamiliar terminology I need a handle on.

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment