Sunday, December 20, 2009

Brrrrrrr!

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled More Circles And Sun. While it's not really part of the holiday, it is warm. Considering how cold it is outside, I thought something warm was a good idea. Enjoy!

And boy was it cold! The day before yesterday, we got some 3 to 4 inches of snow. Then we got sleet and freezing rain, though that did melt some of the snow off. Last night, however, we got more snow. There wasn't much: Just a very fine powder about half an inch or so deep. But it was enough to convince me to stay in my nice warm nest as long as I could.

However, I can do that only so long. I actually feel like I have some energy today! Perhaps I can catch up some stuff that has been sitting around for a while now!

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment