Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yesterday

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Christmas Lightning. It's a remake of an older picture that has not really held up well in the format I used to save it. My husband looked over my shoulder while I was working on this one and commented on how the bands at the top and bottom looked kind of bright and Christmas-y. Thus the name.

Speaking of Christmas, yesterday I went out shopping. I found several candles, a new string of lights, and a present for my nephew. I wasn't going to get him anything at first: A lot of things he was given, he hasn't really taken care of. But then I got to thinking that he is almost 17 years old and is discovering that a few things aren't quite like his thirteen-year-old daydreams. And he would feel left out if he didn't get anything. So I did get him something he will probably enjoy when he moves out on his own.

It's a good thing I did my shopping yesterday: This morning I woke to a cold rain. It is different from the chance of snow that was originally predicted, but still miserable stuff to try to walk in.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment