Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gray...

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Party In A Ball. There were a number of items that I wanted to attempt with my graphics program. I wasn't quite sure what would come out when I did this, but I unabashedly can say I am pleased with this.

Compared to yesterday, it's almost warm outside. It's also grey and cloudy, and feels very damp. I won't be surprised if we get more rain today. Something tells me there won't be any white Christmas here this year! I don't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. Snow can be pretty, at least until it starts melting then refreezing. But a lot of people locally don't really know how to drive on snow. And then there is the problem of ice that tends to come with the white stuff.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment