Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Break, Part 2

Good Morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Strobed. I chose it because it had a few nice seasonal colors in it. I had to use several layers, since there was no way all the colors I wanted to use would play nice otherwise.

I have a few items I need to finish up today and perhaps tomorrow: The holiday break starts tomorrow and will continue on until January. I'm pretty sure at least one instructor won't be peeking in: I have the feeling her family is going to keep her busy.

Yesterday I finished my shopping and did my wrapping. One person I bought for I honestly wasn't sure what to get, until I saw the object: My husband is pretty computer-centric, but as much as I would like to buy him a shiny new machine that was way out of my budget. However, a cup of coffee did provide inspiration! All hail the power of java! I'll say more about that after the holiday.

Last night was COLD: I almost didn't want to get out of my nice warm nest this morning! Despite the lack of snow, I would say winter has well and truly set in.

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

1 comment:

  1. You've been helping me with my assignments, which have been DEEPLY appreciated....and I think it goes without saying that I am here to help you with yours.

    I am SO glad we're getting a 2 week break!

    ReplyDelete