Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home, Snow, and School

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

It's awful wet and messy outside right now, and cold thanks to the snow we got late last night. I didn't try to step out to measure it, but I would estimate that we got a good four inches of accumulation before it changed to rain. There will be more snow and rain tonight. Can we say ick? That sure won't do the roads any favors!

Fortunately, the roads aren't really my problem: I can hole up right where I am. Hot chocolate and hot apple cider will be the order of the day I'm thinking, since we are running low on coffee.

It will also be a good day for studying! I've been burning a lot of midnight oil doing just that, but I see I need to do a little bit more: I've not been pleased with some of the assignments I've turned in.

Wish me luck, Gentle Readers!

Until we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment