Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Question for the Readers...

Good morning, Gentle Readers!

Today's image is titled Another Opening, and is truly an accident: I meant to shape the pink fill rather than the blue, and by the time I figured out why it wasn't working I had what you see now. I thought it was nice and dramatic, so I kept it. I'll try making this image as I originally intended later on today.

Last night, I was going over some of my early entries at the lair. Outside of a few typos, I can say I've not done too badly at the start. But I can talk about school and so on only so long before I start repeating myself.

I do have a question for my readers; What would you like to hear about at The Tigger's Lair?

Until we meet, Gentle Readers...

2 comments:

  1. I rather enjoy hearing your opinions on what is going on in the world, thoughts on what is going on in friends and families life...and what is going through your mind about your own life in general. School work does tend to open oneself up to the world at large, and you begin to see connections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your blog dear. Post what's important to you--what you feel needs to be said. "Blogging" is about YOU not about US. (If we get something out of your posting that's just gravy.)

    ReplyDelete